Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hello, I am alice c.w. dennis (no, those aren't typo's I prefer my name be in lower case letters).
My blog used to be known as What an Expression.blogspot .com. If you like to see where I have been before and what I have done you can read my old posts there.

I have a couple of main interests and activities that will be discussed here.  My posts will be about both, but I will separate the posts according to the topic. Well, at least, I will try to keep them separate.

I am a maker of one-of-a-- kind sculptures that are sometimes referred to as art dolls. I work in various media, from cloth to clay to fiber, but each is a one-of-a-kind original design.

I am also a puppeteer. I have a "suitcase entourage" that help me present shows and programs for organizations, schools, daycare centers, birthday parties, festivals, fairs, retail events,........ Each show is created for the individual occasion and is tailored according to theme desired and audiences age.

I hope you will visit often to find out what I am up too (besides five foot four). Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment